I realize this is an older post but I find it to be one most refreshing. I LOVE this pillow! I’m seriously thinking about making some for MY bed! I wonder how double knit fabric would work? I acquired a HUGE amount not too long ago. All new fabric, vintage too! AND instead of just using a pony tie of elastic I might wrap it with crochet cotton (since I AM an avid crocheter) and then sew it in place. Hmmm…..I just may have to try this today!
Yes, you read that right… a DIY dog bed anybody can make!
Looking for a fun project to do if rainy days and Sundays always get you down? Made a dog bed this weekend and Luigi loved it. Took me about an hour with a glass of wine. You? probably a little quicker. So here we go, an easy to make DIY dog bed… yes with no sewing involved!
You will need:
1) Pair of scissors
2) 2 squares of t-shirt or polar fleece fabric ( depending on how big you want your dog bed to be, I used 1 m x 1 m square of fabric).
3) A few needles to pin the fabric together
4) 1 elastic
5) Stuffing or clothes you no longer wear
6) Dressmaking pencil to trace the fabric.
1) Fold both squares of fabric in 4. Pin the fabric…
View original post 242 more words